Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Three Tips.


This is my example of the tip Flash Outdoors. 

This is my example of the tip Getting on Eye level. 

This is my example of the tip Plain Background. 


This week in my PhotoJ class we learned about #1-3 of the Top 10 Tips from Kodak. The first tip we learned was to Get Down On Eye Level. By using this technique we were told that it makes the image more intimate, makes it sharper, and usually creates a better background. Speaking of background, the next tip that was introduced to us was Plain Background. Ways that you can achieve that tip is to zoom in on your subject, utilize photoshop, don't shoot into the sun, and to keep color in mind! The last tip we learned in our lesson this week was Flash Outdoors. Although most people think that using a flash outdoors isn't necessary, sometimes it is! You can use this helpful tip when it is very bright outside because when its bright, most of your subjects faces will be a tad bit shadowed. After we understood how to use the three tips, we were sent on a mission to get a total of 12 photos, 3 good example photos for each tip, and 1 bad example photo for each tip. The photos directly above this are my favorite of the example photos I took on my mission!!

 I hope that these tips assist you with capturing memorable moments;)

No comments:

Post a Comment