Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Photo Walk...

My examples of some techniques we learned!

The photo above is my example of leading lines. I like the colors, and the lighting. 

The photo above is my example of Filling the Frame. I like the intensity in her expression, and made it black and white to increase her intense stair. 

The photo above is my example of framing. I utilized my setting, and used the angled poster boards to create a natural frame of Ty. 


Over the past couple days in photojournalism, we have been exposed to various techniques regarding capturing good pictures. We were introduced to techniques such as: Anticipating the moment, which requires the photographer to be aware of there event and surrounding to they are capable to capture the moment, Find different angles, like birds eye view and worms eye view, Rule of thirds, which requires things to be set off slightly to the right or left, Fill the frame, which is when the photographer zooms, with as little background as possible (no distractions, just the subject), Framing, which is using the natural setting of the photo to frame your subject, Repetition, which a repeat of something, and Mugshot, which you want to make a story. With our new knowledge of techniques regarding capturing photos, we were sent out to take photos using the things we have learned from our lesson. The photos above are the top three photos I took, that I believed fit the mold of some of the techniques I mentioned above! Hope you enjoy looking at the photos as much as i enjoyed taking them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment